The Conference of Governance and Management concludes its work and issues its final recommendations.
The Conference of Governance and Management in the State of Sennar concluded its work this evening at the International Hall at Al-Razi campusand issued its final recommendations which were distributed on a number of axes:
The Social Axis
- Conducting studies on the Arab tribes that entered the east of Sudan to know its exact origins.
- Further studies on the relations of the Al-Fonj State in eastern Sudan.
- Studying the impact of Islam and local beliefs on the formation of Sudanese identity, governance systems and scientific and cultural life.
- Deepening the study of the Sudanese identity to know the relations of mixing and differentiation between the migratory tribes to Sudan and theindigenous population, which formed their intermingling, their isolation and their unity in the formation of a Sudanese nation with common denominators and a unified social identity.
- Studying the migration of incoming population to Sudan, and finding out the extent of its impact on Sudanese life.
- The Interest in the study of the Sennarian cultural literature and the indicators of the growth and development of the Sennarian community.
- Caring of the surveying, recording, preservation and protection of archaeological sites.
- The establishment of a center or a museum of the Sennarian inheritanceto preserve and identify them.
- The interest in collecting, documenting and recording oral narratives.
- Launching a national campaign to collect documentary documents.
- Studying migration of incoming populations to Sudan,and find out the extent of its cultural impact in Sudanese life.
- The establishing of a national fund to support the Sudanese antiquities in all eras and to protect and sponsor them to attract tourism in Sudan, and to be belonged to the interest of the antiquities and to have a basic system.
- A comparative study of the periods of governance in Sudan with similar systems to benefit from the
- Studying religious institutions in an objective manner commensurate with the historical era involved.
- Establishment of museums affiliated with the Sudanese universities to introduce the country’s culture and history in the various eras.
- Preparing books that translate the characters of the Sennary community from original sources.
- Gathering documents from families and relatives to prepare researches from original sources.
- Benefiting from the experience of the federal government in the Sennarian Kingdom in order to support the process of social cohesion and solidarity of Sudanese society and strengthen the role of civil administration and religious leaderships.
- Assigning a special committee to collect legal and judicial documents in SennarState.
- The study of judiciary and litigation is detailed in the Sudan Intermediate Period.
- Archaeological Survey of Cities ofSennar State.
- Preparing a book about the Sennariancities as a relative to its growth, development, and functions, for the purpose of documentation.
- More population studies to highlight and change historical phenomena.
- Further studies on educational systems and curricula inSennar State.
- Conducting studies on the SennarianCorridor at Al-Azhar Al-Sharif.
- Drawing attention to the centers of education and cultural revival in the Sennarian Kingdom.
The Conference also recommended the following:
- Holding periodic conferences on Sudanese studies in coordination with relevant research institutions.
- Analysis of the sources of the writings of travelers and their achievement to discover the purposes of espionage and to benefit from scientific facts.
- Calling for establishment of a center for Historical and Cultural Studies at University of Gezira.
- Re-reading and writing the history and its subtitle from the revised sources.